It’s been a while since I posted here.  It’s only because I have been plodding along on Ann Dale and didn’t want to post photos unless I had made significant progress. I finished row 4 back in September, but then had to deal with a new computer.  For some reason, the copyright signature in the photo frame was much larger than I liked and it took a while to fix it.


I am not sure I will continue posting color details like I did for rows 1 and 2 – it’s a lot of work and I don’t know how useful the details are because there aren’t a lot of stitchers stitching this in HDF. But here are some closer photos: